Gymnastiku Trikoty: Obecná doporučení
Gymnastics trikot is complicated in creation, but easy in care. If you want to save the gymnastic leotard’s original look for a long time, you should follow some simple rules:
- It is necessary to put on special spodní prádlo gymnastika under the leotard. It’s invisible under the trikot and it allows to keep the trikot clean.
- It’s better to transfer the trikot in special covers for leotards which will keep your trikot clean and save it’s form
- It’s better to wash only crotch and armpit zones of leotard. Don’t wash trikot in the machine!
If you want to freshen up your leotard, please, take it to the
dry-cleaning. It will keep its look and remove all the spots
- If some defect (hole or runner) appears on the trikot after some time, you can hide it under the stitching, painting or krystaly; if the defect is on the mesh, stitch it up first and then put decorations on this place
- If you want to prolong life of the trikot which has become small for you, you can loosen the elastic band in the panties; it will allow you to lengthen your trikot by several centimeters. But go easy, otherwise panties won’t keep their form.
You can prolong life for your trikot following these simple recommendations, moreover you can pass it on to another gymnast.
Like it? Tell your friends